Friday, July 15, 2011

My Days

Hi guys. I'm doing OK these days. I recently figured out how to sit up on my own. Good thing too, cause my sumo-sized legs didn't really fit into my bumbo seat. This sitting up stuff is pretty cool, but after awhile, I get tired, and just tip over.

The human body is really complex. I spend time trying out all the stuff that is attached to me. These arms, fingers, legs; they're all connected and all move in a bunch of directions.

Sometimes, it is pretty overwhelming, and I get tired.


My big brother is pretty cool to me. He gives me hugs and kisses. He even tries to comfort me when I cry. (Too bad he doesn't know his own strength; he 'pats' me kinda hard sometimes, but I know he means well) He even shares his trucks with me. I know how hard it is for him to share his toys with others, so it really means a lot to me that he is willing to share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment