Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Step Ladder

Sydney is at that stage where the coolest thing in the world is the remote control. Not the little plastic play ones that come with his toys; only the real thing will do. This evening, I was down on the floor playing with Sydney. Multitasking, I was controlling the TIVO when he wasn't looking. Once, he turned around unexpectedly, and saw GOLD!!... the remote control in Daddy's hand. I quickly tossed it on the couch, out of reach... or so I thought. Sydney, who is just learning to balance and stand up, managed to stand on my leg, then he hoisted one leg up to my shoulder, and used the leverage to SIT ON MY HEAD. This gave him the proper height to reach the remote control!

Gotta give him credit; resourceful little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment